1. How do I view your goods? How can I be ensured the quality of my purchases?
Our Showroom Address
We consistently visit the factory to ensure quality check in placed. Should the quality of your purchase be unsatisfactory (damaged, soiled or different from description), you may opt to reject your purchase at the point of collection at no additional costs.
2. How do I place an order and make payments for my purchase?
Simply click on your desired item and state your preferred size or colour and selecting the "Add To Cart" option. Once you're done filling up your virtual shopping cart, follow the step-by-step instructions on your screen.
You can choose to have purchased products delivered to your doorstep, or to collect it from our warehouse yourself. Deliveries are usually made within 1 – 3 working days, depending on the availability of stock. You're able to pick a suitable delivery date and time slot from the available ones when you complete your order online.
For most products, you can select between three types of payment offered: internet / ATM banking transfer, cash on delivery/self-collection or online payment with your credit card via Paypal. We do not accept payment by cheque. Do note that payment for certain products can only be made via the online credit card payment option for practicality reasons.
If you would like to pay via bank transfer, you may leave a note stating your intention to do so in the "Remarks" column upon check out. Our DBS current Account number is 104-900389-2. For I-Banking, please email us the last 4 digits of your order invoice number as well as your I-Banking nick for verification after making payment. If you used an ATM to, please email us the receipt number together with the date & time of transfer with a scanned or photographed image of the receipt.
3. Any additional charges or hidden costs?
At Bedding Affairs, we do not believe in hidden costs. All our costs are clearly stated. There are no delivery charges for all purchases that are self-collected from our warehouse at Hola Centre / IMM Jurong Branch. Purchases above SGD 99 worth of items are entitled to a free delivery service for a single trip. Any purchase below SGD 99 are subjected to a SGD 4.99 delivery fee to any location of your choice within Singapore (excluding offshore).
1. How to return a defective item?
Please email our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for return and whether you’d prefer an exchange or refund. Please wait for official authorization from our Customer Service, as a return/refund on online purchases can only be processed with proper documentation.
1. Can I change my delivery date/time?
Yes, please email us with your requested change and we will reply with our confirmation within 24 hours of your request.
2. What happens if I'm not at home (or at the address I provided) to receive the delivery?
Worry not! If nobody is present to receive the items at the stipulated address, we will slip a delivery advice under the door stating details to re-schedule another delivery to the same address. Or if you'd prefer, there are also details for you to pick-up the items at the post-office of your convenience.
3. Why did my order take longer than the stipulated timing?
We make it a point to ensure every order goes as planned, to fulfil our delivery timing promises. However, there are factors that may cause a delay in delivery from our delivery agents' end. We hope to seek your understanding on this and you can be rest assured that we will be doing our absolute best to minimize such occurrences. We will not be held liable for any delay in delivery that is not within our means of control.
4. Delivery slots are subject to availability
You're able to pick a suitable delivery date and time slot from the available ones when you complete your order online.
Bedding Affairs Products
Adjustable Bed Base
1. What kind of a bed setup should I have?
It is really up to your preference. At Bedding Affairs, we offer Sleepthetic™ Adjustable Bed Base with a customised headboard. You can choose either polyester fabric or PU leather for the headboard.
Based on your style, we have a variety of colours for you to choose from for the headboard.
2. Can I place my mattress directly on the Adjustable Bed Base?
Yes, you can place your mattress on top of our Sleepthetic™ Adjustable Bed Base which comes in the King, Queen, Super Single, Single and Split King sizes. We highly recommend our MattX™ Mattress which works well with our adjustable bed base as it may not work with other brands.
3. Can I use the Adjustable Bed Base with my existing bed frame?
Yes, you can! If your existing bed frame is open and slate-less and it fits with the dimensions of our adjustable bed frame you can use it. Check the dimensions and make sure our adjustable bed frame can fit within your existing bed frame.
4. What are the benefits of an Adjustable Bed Base?
There are many benefits of an adjustable bed frame. It can help reduce snoring when you incline your upper body. Raising your lower body can also help with blood circulation. An adjustable bed frame is also helpful in reducing acid reflux / heartburn.
5. What the limited Adjustable Bed Base Warranty covers?
Our Adjustable Bed Base comes with a 7-year limited warranty and covers the below:
Year 1: Full coverage parts and labor warranty. The limited warranty covers against defects in the workmanship or materials for a period of up to one (1) year from the date of purchase for newly purchased bed adjustable bases. Bedding Affairs will send replacement parts (at no cost to the purchaser) for any defective adjustable base part to the purchaser, and Bedding Affairs Pte Ltd will pay all pre-authorized labor and transportation costs associated with the repair or replacement of any parts which Bedding Affairs Pte Ltd determines to be defective.
Year 2-7: Bedding Affairs Pte Ltd will offer replacement parts (upon terms and conditions set forth in this paragraph) for any mechanical adjustable base part found to be defective. Electronics, electrical components, drive motors, and massage motors are excluded. Purchaser shall pay 1/7th of the current replacement cost of the defective part multiplied by the number of years the purchaser has owned the adjustable bed base. For a newly purchased adjustable bed base, the purchaser shall pay 1/7th of the replacement cost multiplied by the number of years from the date of manufacture. Bedding Affairs Pte Ltd shall bear the remainder of the cost of the replacement part.
This limited warranty does not cover or apply:
(1) To any damage caused to the adjustable bed base by the purchaser;
(2) If there has been any unauthorized repair or replacement of the adjustable base or parts;
(3) If the adjustable base has been mishandled whether in transit or by other means, subjected to physical or electrical abuse or misuse, or otherwise operated in any way inconsistent with the operation and maintenance procedures outlined in the Owner's Manual, this limited warranty, and any other applicable document published or approved by Bedding Affairs Pte Ltd;
(4) In relation to damage to mattresses, fabric, cables, electrical cords, or items supplied by dealers (also known as retailers or resellers);
(5) If there have been any unnecessary service calls, including costs for in-home setup calls solely for the purpose of educating the purchaser about the adjustable base and/or for finding an unsatisfactory power connection;
Bedsheets and Care
1. What materials are your bedsheets made of?
Our Hotelier Prestigio™ collection consists of Supima® Cotton and Long Staple Cotton. One way to discern the quality of cotton is the length of cotton fibre. Long staple cotton comes from the Gossypium barbadense species of cotton, which yields unusually long, silky fibres. This type of cotton is responsible for well-known cotton types such as Egyptian, Pima, Supima® and Giza 45. Long Staple Cotton is extremely soft and there is no thread in it that will stick out.
Supima® is 35% longer than regular cotton, which makes the fiber 45% stronger and considerably softer. Supima® is a superior type of cotton grown in the USA.
TENCEL™ is a trademarked name for lyocell and modal fibres and our Palais Suite TENCEL™ collection is made of this material. It is produced sustainably from raw material wood pulp. TENCEL™ is gentle and soft to the skin and wicks away moisture effectively compared to cotton.
Jersey cotton is known for its stretch and softness and it is the fabric used for making cotton tee-shirts. There is a natural elasticity in jersey cotton making it wrinkle-resistant. Jersey cotton is used in our Cotton Pure™ bedlinen range.
2. How do I wash my Cotton, Supima®, and Jersey Cotton sheets?
All of our cotton bedsheets can be machine washed. We recommend laundering the sheets in cold to warm water on a gentle cycle and tumble dry on low. Use a mild detergent to prevent damage on the fabrics.
3. How do I wash my TENCEL™ sheets?
1. Delicate fabrics may be hand-washed in cold water with a gentle detergent (No washing powder). Drip dry. TENCEL™ will shrink about 3% with the first washing and will resist shrinking from then on. 2. Machine washing, using the gentle cycle/delicate mode and drip drying is preferable to machine drying. If line dried, you can briefly toss in the dryer with a damp towel to soften the fabric. 3. If you must touch up the garment with an iron, use a warm iron only. Too much direct heat may scorch the fabric. 4. Only wash TENCEL™ fabric together and do not mix with other fabrics when washing 5. Do not use bleach or use disinfectant as it will cause discolouring 6. Use laundry bag whenever possible
4. How do I fold my bedsheets?
You can follow the below step-by-step process for folding your sheets:
1. Lay your sheets on a clean large surface.
2. Have the elastic side of the sheet facing you and fold the sheet into half.
3. Fold the sheet again into another half.
4. From the long rectangle, fold the sheet into a square.
5.Keep the folded sheet into your designated drawer or cabinet.
5. Do I need to iron my sheets?
Yes, you can choose to wash your bedsheets if you like! It is up to you. The cotton sheets can be removed immediately from the dryer as soon as the cycle ends if you do not want to iron them.
The Jersey Cotton and TENCEL™ sheets are wrinkle-resistant, so you don’t have to iron them if you do not wish to, though you can choose to iron them too but use a warm setting only to prevent damage to these fabrics.
6. Do I need to wash my sheets when they arrive?
Although our sheets are properly cared for and well packed in their packaging, we highly encourage that you wash the sheets before use. This would ensure you sleep comfortably as all of our bedsheets get softer with every wash. It may also fit more snugly on your mattress after the initial wash.
1. What is our MattX™ Mattress made of?
Our MattX™ Mattress are made from Latex Memory Foam and Hybrid Pocketed Spring.
The MattX™ Latex Memory Foam Mattress is made of TENCEL™ Twin-Cool technology knitted top cover. The first layer is 100% natural latex from Thailand and certified by the Eco Institut to be free from harmful substances and chemicals that pose a health risk. The second layer is made of Cool Gel infused memory foam and tested to meet standards of CertiPUR-US© to ensure materials used does not deplete the ozone or contain harmful chemicals. The third and fourth layers consist of responsive foam to absorb and support movement.
The MattX™ Hybrid Pocketed Spring Mattress also comes with TENCEL™ Twin-Cool technology knitted top cover with the first layer filled with Cool Gel infused memory foam certified by CertiPUR-US©. The second layer is made of responsive foam to absorb movement followed by a high-density foam pad with 20cm of individually-wrapped pocketed springs underneath. Both MattX™ Mattresses come with anti-slip bottom non-woven fabrics with zip removable cover.
2. Where are your mattresses made?
Our mattresses are designed in Singapore and sourced from various manufacturers in Europe and Asia and are ISO 9001 compliant. The material used are certified 100% to be pure without any hidden or cost-saving materials. The factories we work with offer fair wages and a safe working environment for their employees.
3. Do the MattX™ Mattress sleep hot?
Our MattX™ Mattresses are specially made for a cool night’s sleep. Our memory foam is infused with Cool Gel to improve airflow, release trapped heat and help sleepers stay comfortable throughout the night.
The natural characteristic of latex allows air to circulate much better than many other types of mattresses compared to memory foam mattress. TENCEL™, known for its moisture wicking properties helps to make our MattX™ Mattresses cool and comfortable to rest on every night.
4. Does the MattX™ Mattress come with free trial?
We would like our customers to have as much comfort as possible with a good night’s sleep and we know it takes some time to get used to a mattress. Thus, we believe in your right to test our MattX™ Mattress with a 30-night free trial.
5. What is the return policy for the MattX™ Mattress?
You can send us an email to email@example.com with your order number and the reason for your return. We will arrange for a time to pick up the mattress from you and we would either donate or sell it to a local charity or a secondary market.
There will be no fees deducted from you and you will receive 100% of your money back. However, you will be charged $90 for delivery through our logistic partner, which is non-refundable. There could be more charges for delivery if there is only staircase and no lift landing on your unit. We will deduct the cost of the delivery and refund you the balance.
Any freebies that has been used will be charged at the original selling price minus 20%, otherwise if unused and in original condition, it will be returned without any further charges.
6. Does the MattX™ Mattress come with warranty?
Yes, there is a 10-year limited warrant on our MattX™ Mattress. The warranty is non-transferable and does not cover second hand, black market or hand me down MattX™ Mattress.
The MattX™ Mattress are designed to be placed on a firm, solid surface that is structurally capable of supporting its weight. The warranty does not cover damage of the mattress if it is placed on an unsuitable bed frame surface. The warranty applies to the following defects:
- Deterioration with a visible indentation that is greater than 1 inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag, caused by improper use or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that a mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly of the Mattress Cover.
7. How long will It take to receive my MattX™ Mattress?
When you make your order before 12 pm on weekdays, we are able to ship out on the same day and deliver within 3 to 5 business days. We provide 3-hour express same weekday delivery on special request, but subject to availability on our delivery schedule. Please WhatsApp or call us at +65 9653 5877 to make a special request.
1. How to care for my mattress protector?
We recommend that you wash your new mattress protector upon receiving it. First, it is for hygiene purpose and also washing helps it to fit your mattress better, though it may take multiple washes to achieve the effect.
Please refrain from washing your mattress protector in hot water and to tumble dry on hot as this will cause delamination and shrinkage. Wash your mattress protector using warm water and tumble dry low for the best effect. You can also dry clean your mattress protector from Bedding Affairs.
2. What to do if mattress protector doesn’t fit mattress well?
The skirting might look larger when you first unpackage the mattress protector but a quick wash would shrink it perfectly to fit the bed. Also, the sides are fully intended to be tucked into the foundation or frame if necessary.
3. How are mattress protector different from a mattress pad?
Mattress pads add an extra thin layer of comfort to the mattress and is placed on the surface. It is used for several reasons such as the mattress is too firm or old and uncomfortable.
Mattress protectors on the other hand are waterproof and non-waterproof and we offer both types.
4. Will the mattress protector add heat to the mattress?
Our mattress protector is soft and fluffy and breathable, so it does not add heat to your sleep surface.
1. Tell me about the pillows you have
All of our pillows are filled with 50% cotton and 50% microfiber for softness and durability. They are manufactured with a unique crimping method allowing them to retain their softness and to spring back into shape after they are being pressed upon. Our pillows can be used for a variety of purposes.
You can place our Luxe King Pillow against the headboard to lean against to support your back while sitting on the bed. Our Luxe Pillow is used for sleep and you can use the Luxe Euro Pillow to prop yourself with the rest of the pillows for reading on the bed or watching Netflix.
2. How often do I need to change my pillow?
We should change our pillow when our head stop feeling supported. Although experts recommend that we change our pillow every one to three years, that does not always happen. Your pillow should sit under your head, snugly above your neck and not under your shoulder. It should have a suitable loft (height) that does not bring your neck out of alignment with your spine.
3. How should I clean my pillows?
Pillows need to be washed occasionally about twice a year. But you can give your pillow a daily fluffing to remove dust and hang them outdoors for a few hours in the sun.
You can launder our pillows in the washer. First remove the pillow case, then toss your pillow into the washing machine with cold water and a mild liquid detergent. It is recommended to wash two pillows together or to throw a towel in with one pillow to maintain the shape.
Tumble dry on low.
1. Do I need a quilt cover for my quilt?
We highly recommend that you get a quilt cover in order to protect your quilt so that it can last longer. A quilt cover can protect a quilt from stains, dirt, and sweat. It can also be washed regularly unlike your quilt.
2. What types of quilt do you have?
We have two types of quilt filling in our Hotelier Prestigio™ collection. Our Premium MicroFiber Quilt comes with a 100% Cotton Cover filled with MicroFiber. MicroFiber is the lightest and finest synthetic fiber which offers an extra soft and cosy feeling. Our Luxo Mulberry Silk Quilt is filled with the highest quality silk in the world and encased in an 800-thread count cotton cover. Both our quilts are naturally hypoallergenic.
3. How should I care for my quilt?
Experts recommend that quilts need to be washed once to thrice a year.
For our Premium MicroFiber Quilt, you need only to wash them in the machine with detergent only, then tumble them dry on low heat or no heat. High heat will melt the fibers while fabric softener ad bleach will eliminate the electric charge that makes microfiber effective.
Mulberry silk is naturally less susceptible to bacteria so there is less requirement for cleaning compared to a conventional duvet. You can air the Luxo Mulberry Silk Quilt twice a year with the quilt cover for a few hours out of direct sunlight. This allows the quilt to breathe and allows the silk fibers to rejuvenate. Simply spot clean the area if the quilt has been stained and for larger stains we recommend you find a professional cleaner who understands silk for the work. Silk fiber is susceptible to high heat and domestic washing machines could damage the fibers. Also, do not dry clean your Luxo Mulberry Silk Quilt.
1. May I know more about membership rewards and benefits?
Join our Bedding Affairs membership to enjoy exclusive rewards. This is our way of saying 'Thank You' to our loyal customers.
To know more information, please view our loyalty program.